Cooper Tubes and Copper Fins
The Thermatron 721 Series Heat Exchanger couples the industry-leading efficiency of our 720 design in a 5.8" x 10.5" core heat transfer area.
Thermal capability ranges up to 75 Watts / ºC, depending on configuration.
The 721 series is appropriate for applications that employ other non aggressive liquids as coolants. Each 721 Unit utilizes:
- Thermatron's proprietary high-efficiency fin design
- Mechanically bonded 90-10 cuperous-nickel tubes
- Silver-solder brazed joints
- 100% Pressure Test
- Internally cleaned & corrosion protected
- Externally coated for corrosion protection.
The 721 series is available in a large number of preexisting designs, or can be customized to your specific requirements, usually with
no engineering / design charge.
The 721 series can be fitted with numerous standard or custom fitting
and fan combinations.