Stainless Steel Tubes and Copper Fins
The ultra-clean 730 series is appropriate for applications that employ deionized water or other aggressive fluids as a coolant.
The Thermatron 730 Series Heat Exchanger couples an efficiency approaching that of our all-copper 720 design in a high reliability 5.8" x 5.8" heat transfer area.
Thermal capability ranges up to 40 Watts / ºC, depending on configuration.
Each 730 Unit utilizes:
- Thermatron's proprietary high-efficiency fin design
- 316 Stainless Steel wetted surfaces
- Precision TIG welded
- 100% Pressure Test
- Computer-grade reliability
- Internally cleaned & corrosion protected
- Externally coated for corrosion protection
- Internal passivation available
The 730 series is available in a large number of preexisting designs, or can be customized to your specific requirements, usually with
no engineering / design charge.
The 730 series can be fitted with numerous standard or custom fitting
and fan combinations.