Copper Tubes and Copper Fins
The Thermatron 720 Series Heat Exchanger is our baseline model
for marine applications.
The 720 Series combines the highest 'per unit area' heat transfer capability in the industry with some of the lowest costs, in a compact, highly efficient design.
Thermal capability ranges up to 40 Watts / ºC, depending on configuration,
in a 5.8" x 5.8" core.
The 720 series is appropriate for applications that employ other non aggressive liquids as coolants. Each 720 Unit utilizes:
- Thermatron's proprietary high-efficiency fin design
- Mechanically bonded 90-10 cupreous-nickel tubes
- Silver-solder brazed joints
- 100% Pressure Test
- Internally cleaned & corrosion protected
- Externally coated for corrosion protection
The 720 series is available in a large number of preexisting designs, or can be customized to your specific requirements, usually with
no engineering / design charge.
The 720 series can be fitted with numerous standard or custom fitting
and fan combinations.