Stainless Steel Tubes and Copper Fins
The ultra-clean 735 series is appropriate for applications that employ deionized water or other aggressive fluids as a coolant.
The Thermatron 735 Series Heat Exchanger couples an efficiency approaching that of our all-copper 725 design in a high-reliability 21.5" x 12.0" heat transfer area.
Thermal capability ranges up to 300 Watts / ºC, depending on configuration. Each 735 Unit utilizes:
- Thermatron's proprietary high-efficiency fin design
- 316 Stainless Steel wetted surfaces
- Precision TIG welded
- 100% Pressure Test
- Computer-grade reliability
- Internally cleaned & corrosion protected
- Externally coated for corrosion protection
- Internal passivation available
The 735 series is available in a large number of preexisting designs, or can be customized to your specific requirements, usually with
no engineering / design charge.
The 735 series can be fitted with numerous standard or custom fitting
and fan combinations.