Parallel connection Cool Jets for balanced cooling. Parallel flow Cool Jets (CJP’s) offer the perfect cooling solution for high performance multi-cavity mould tools, providing a convenient and cost effective means of installing a “balanced” cooling system for optimal performance.
With reference to the „Installation Details” shown below, it is important to ensure that coolant channel flow paths of equal lengths are maintained so that in effect: „The first core has the shortest inlet flow channel and the longest return flow channel, and the last core has the longest inlet flow channel and the shortest return flow channel“.
In practice this typically, is easily achieved by arranging to have the water inlet and outlet ports at opposite ends of the mould tool.
- Balanced multi-core cooling
- Simple installation
- No installation orientation
- Three ranges of Cool Jet body
- nominal sizes of Ø 10 mm, Ø16 mm and Ø 25 mm
- Fountain tube diameters from 0.82 mm to 8.0 mm
- All Stainless Steel Construction